miercuri, 1 septembrie 2010

Postcard


Dear John,

We don't know if you've seen the movie "le ballon rouge", but take this picture as its contemporary version. Catch the heartballoon and hold it tight right next to your dreams..

Yours,

Iris and Nathalie


Dear Iris and Nathalie,

First of all I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but it's too beautiful to keep for myself. I haven't seen "le ballon rouge" but I promise I'll work on it. Your postcard did for me something that only mornings can: it made me laugh, its beauty made me laugh. For one minute I was truly happy. From head to toes. And that is a lot!

Thank you!

Yours,

John

PS: A song for you and the first day of autumn.


Asculta mai multe audio Muzica

Un comentariu:

  1. maxim,, am o veste pt tine, poti vedea le ballon rouge in festival (kinodiseea)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Exprima-te!